Tulip Festival 2023 (Vancouver)
Tulip Festival 2023
On my vacation to Canada in the month of April this year, my mother, my aunt and I decided to visit the annual tulip festival. We booked the tickets online. When we reached the ticket shed, we could see a thing line of colors a bit far away. The tulips. A short walk later, we saw colors bursting before our eyes, not only tulips, but peonies too! It was a beautiful scene. We proceeded and saw all colors: reds, yellows, pinks, whites and purples!
I had only seen such flowers on phone wallpapers. Now, I took photos which would soon become wallpapers! There were light tulips, the white ones. There were dark tulips, the Saigon.
The White Tulips
The Saigon
The peonies were also very pretty. My favorite ones were the yellow and red ones. They looked like they were plain yellow, with red powder sprinkled on them.
The Red and Yellow Peonies
Then there were these pink peonies with a slight touch of white. They were also gorgeous.
The Pink with a touch of White Peonies
This is turning out to be more of a photo blog, but I think that the pictures speak for themselves.
I loved all the dark ones, since dark colored flowers are not seen frequently compared to the bright colored ones. I wasn't able to memorize the name of a maroon tulip, but it was beautiful!
Maroon Tulips
We weren't able to see the lavenders since April wasn't their season to bloom. There was a chart which explained the flowers' blooming time.
Tulips - April and May
Peonies - May and June
Lavenders - June, July and August
Sunflowers - June, July, August and September
Meadows - April, May, June, July, August and September
Overall, it was a very fun experience and I look forward to visiting a tulip festival again.
Follow my Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/swaraachandorkar
Subscribe to my channel on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-UyeYhxYFOxCBNXnOnFonQ/videos
Comments
Post a Comment